We are currently looking for Salesforce Architect with the following skills and knowledge to join Nubessom team:
The Salesforce Architect is a multidimensional position covering technology, process and system strategies for the Operations and Development team. The Salesforce Architect shall play a key role in developing and implementing solutions for existing and evolving Salesforce environment.
University Bachelor’s degree required. Strong preference for degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or related field. and extensive (> 5 year) experience in an Information Technology role.
- Minimum of 4 years’ of experience as a senior Salesforce developer or an Architect
- At least SFDC platform developer I and II with higher certifications are a plus
- Ideally certified as Salesforce Community Cloud Consultant
- Solid understanding of Salesforce platform, features and governor limits
- Strong understanding of Salesforce best practices and design patterns
- Experience in Agile development
- Experience in handling Scrum teams and leading Development teams
- Design optimal and effective solutions for Salesforce based on business requirements
- Support of sales representatives from a technical point of view
- Team support with architectural, implementation and security guidelines
- Performing and evaluating analyses and selecting solutions for architecture components
- Assessing solutions in terms of performance, security and other issues and then identifying the improvement possibilities
- Well experienced on development tools like Jenkins, GitHub, SonarQube, ideally Salesforce DX
- Expert in working with SOQL, SOSL, Web Services (SOAP or REST) and Visualforce/APEX
- Deeper understanding of API design as well as development
- Ability to run deeper analysis on authentication protocols (OAuth 2.0, OIDC, SAML2.0) as well as Salesforce workflows
- Understanding of Identity and Access Management principles like account management processes, user lifecycle and various registration scenarios
- Experience with key areas of enterprise architecture, including integration technologies, single sign-on, and duplicate management
- Strong problem solving, priority setting, multi-tasking, analytical and collaboration skills
- Experienced in communication on a management level (Communication with application owners and Business)
- Proactive attitude: detect and solve open topics
- Project management skills
- Excellent presentation, communication and analytical skills
- Knowledge of the English language at a communicative level (both spoken and written) is a must – daily use
- Energetic, outside of the box thinker.
- Works well individually or in variably sized team environments.
- Establishes and maintains a high level of customer trust and confidence.
- Excellent English written and oral communication skills.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and constantly evolving industry.
- Analytical mind and discipline to work with multiple objectives against tight time deadlines.
- Respects and remains unbiased toward any specific technology or vendor; is more interested in results than personal preferences.
- Displays intellectual integrity.
- Motivated by long-term results.
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Strong relational management and conflict resolution methodology skills.
Complete the form and join us!