We are looking for different levels of Salesforce Developers with the following skills and knowledge to join our remote team:
The Salesforce Developer is a multidimensional position covering technology, process and system strategies for the Operations and Development team. The Salesforce Developer shall develop and implement solutions for existing and evolving Salesforce environment.
University Bachelor’s degree required. Strong preference for degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or related field. and extensive (> 5 year) experience in an Information Technology role.
- Minimum of 2+ years’ experience as a Salesforce developer required.
- SFDC platform developer I and II, App builder certification preferred
- Familiarity with sales, service and marketing processes
- Solid understanding of Salesforce platform, features and governor limits
- Strong understanding of Salesforce best practices and design patterns
- Strong understanding of relational database concepts and designs
- Experience working with VisualForce pages, Lightning, Apex programming required
- Experience using SOAP, REST and other communication protocols and mechanisms
- Experience in Agile development preferred
- Co-owns the architectural solution design of our Salesforce platform.
- Designs and develops Salesforce solutions in a Salesforce platform for Service Cloud, Sales Cloud, Community Cloud.
- Develops and customizes applications using Apex classes, Visualforce, Force.com, workflows, SOQL, Application Programming Interface (API) and Web Services.
- Integrates data between web-based/SaaS using data integration tools.
- Participates in project planning sessions with stakeholders to analyze technical needs and outline technical requirements and solutions.
- Provides comprehensive technical support during the application life cycle from technical design to development, testing, and implementation.
- Adheres to agile methodology, the development of continuous integration, test driven development and agile productivity tools in the development of solutions.
- A high sense of ownership and accountability.
- Mentors and trains other members of team as needed.
- Energetic, outside of the box thinker.
- Works well individually or in variably sized team environments.
- Establishes and maintains a high level of customer trust and confidence.
- Excellent English written and oral communication skills.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and constantly evolving industry.
- Analytical mind and discipline to work with multiple objectives against tight time deadlines.
- Respects and remains unbiased toward any specific technology or vendor; is more interested in results than personal preferences.
- Displays intellectual integrity.
- Motivated by long-term results.
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Strong relational management and conflict resolution methodology skills.
Complete the form and join us!